In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, training initiatives once considered prudent are now essential. Even before, there was a clear need for investment in ongoing employee development to meet the demands of rapidly evolving industries. In January 2020, just months before the full scope of the health crisis was understood, The World Economic Forum projected more than 1 billion people globally would have to be reskilled by 2030 to meet the needs of jobs transformed by technologies.
- Create Better PowerPoint Slides With These 5 Design Strategies
- 5 Steps to Empower Field Trainers to Drive Results
- Episode 7: Rephrasing: A Powerful Tool for Facilitators
- Building Strong Professional Partnerships While Working Remotely
- Setting the Trajectory: 6 Tips for Successful Training Development
AMA ARCS Awards Blood Pressure Management Cancer Treatment CAR-T Color Communications Challenges Confidence Coronavirus COVID-19 Design Evaluation Field Trainer Gamification Guidelines Hiring Hypertension iEAR Increase Attention Instructional Design Leadership Learning and Communications Marketing Motivation Motivational Design Onboarding Payer Marketing Pharma writing PowerPoint presentations Project Management Relevance Remote-based Meetings Satisfaction Spaced Learning Tips Training Trainings Video Virtual Meetings Virtual Training well-being wellness Writing tips