In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, training initiatives once considered prudent are now essential. Even before, there was a clear need for investment in ongoing employee development to meet the demands of rapidly evolving industries. In January 2020, just months before the full scope of the health crisis was understood, The World Economic Forum projected more than 1 billion people globally would have to be reskilled by 2030 to meet the needs of jobs transformed by technologies.
- Rise to the Occasion: Revitalize Your Training Evaluation
- Improving Your Leadership Skills: 6 Ways to Let Go of Ego
- Episode 6: Keep It Real: Make a Lasting Impact With Your Presentations
- Less Is More: Using Impact Slides to Improve Your Next Presentation
- 5 Tips to Boost Stakeholder Engagement in Virtual Launch Planning
ARCS Awards Blood Pressure Management Cancer Treatment CAR-T Color Communications Challenges Communication Tips Confidence Coronavirus COVID-19 Design Evaluation Field Trainer Gamification Guidelines Hiring Hypertension iEAR Increase Attention Instructional Design Leadership Learning and Communications Marketing Motivation Motivational Design Onboarding Payer Marketing Pharma writing presentations Project Management Recruitment Relevance Remote-based Meetings Satisfaction Spaced Learning Tips Training Trainings Video Virtual Meetings Virtual Training well-being wellness Writing tips