It’s little wonder that wellness is a hot topic among learning and development (L&D) professionals. More than a year into the pandemic, there is an overwhelming need to provide employees with guidance, strategies and resources to help them successfully manage stress and boost their well-being. Failing to provide effective wellness training risks an increase in employee burnout, a loss of professional development and reductions in organizational success.
- Create Better PowerPoint Slides With These 5 Design Strategies
- 5 Steps to Empower Field Trainers to Drive Results
- Episode 7: Rephrasing: A Powerful Tool for Facilitators
- Building Strong Professional Partnerships While Working Remotely
- Setting the Trajectory: 6 Tips for Successful Training Development
AMA ARCS Awards Blood Pressure Management Cancer Treatment CAR-T Color Communications Challenges Confidence Coronavirus COVID-19 Design Evaluation Field Trainer Gamification Guidelines Hiring Hypertension iEAR Increase Attention Instructional Design Leadership Learning and Communications Marketing Motivation Motivational Design Onboarding Payer Marketing Pharma writing PowerPoint presentations Project Management Relevance Remote-based Meetings Satisfaction Spaced Learning Tips Training Trainings Video Virtual Meetings Virtual Training well-being wellness Writing tips