It’s little wonder that wellness is a hot topic among learning and development (L&D) professionals. More than a year into the pandemic, there is an overwhelming need to provide employees with guidance, strategies and resources to help them successfully manage stress and boost their well-being. Failing to provide effective wellness training risks an increase in employee burnout, a loss of professional development and reductions in organizational success.
- Unmasking the Role of the Instructional Designer
- How to Form Stronger Cross-Functional Partnerships
- Frontiers in Medicine: Applying Immunotherapy to More Than Cancer
- Encompass Communications and Learning Announces Corporate Sponsorship of the HBA
- Frontiers in Medicine: How Immunotherapy Is Changing Cancer Treatment