Pharmaceutical Training Project Manager
Encompass Communications and Learning, Inc. partners with life sciences companies to help them prepare for product launches, upgrade training curriculums, gamify team evaluations, and build new curriculums. Our team carries years of experience and a breadth of business acumen that enables us to see the whole picture, from business strategy to end user. We approach every project with a unique plan that uses new, innovative methods and technologies for optimal outcomes.
Our small but rapidly growing enterprise is seeking a highly independent and motivated project manager. Working directly under the senior manager of project management, you will manage the elements involved in the day-to-day processes of acquiring clients, kicking off projects, and developing training programs that support client goals and strategic priorities.
As a project manager, you will collaborate with our team of writers, instructional designers, developers, and others to help deliver communications and learning solutions that exceed the expectations of our customers. A key part of your role is serving as the primary contact to clients and managing communications about their learning program, with a goal of providing excellent customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with instructional designers, writers, developers, and external client teams on project development and execution.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Create and maintain budgets, timelines, status reports and agendas to ensure team alignment.
- Hold team to timelines and budgets to ensure we are delivering on time and within scope.
- Proactively identify and evaluate project risks and present risks to management team.
- Update and maintain team documents on the Project Management site.
- Oversee trafficking of projects through content, editorial, production, live events, marketing, and circulation processes, communicating with team members as needed.
- Direct work instructions and other relevant data to internal project team members including updates on project status and changes in scope of projects.
- Collect desired enhancements from client and gather estimates from development team for pricing.
- Review training materials and provide direction and feedback.
- Be responsible for the quality of the project deliverables and adherence to internal quality assurance process.
Experience, Education and Skills Requirements:
- 3-5 years as a training project manager in a life sciences environment
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Deep knowledge of the training industry within pharmaceutical/life science
- Available to work at least 40 hours a week during normal business hours
- Strong knowledge and working experience with medical and legal review processes
- Large live event training experience preferred
- eLearning and technology experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Excellent client relationship building skills, strong customer service orientation
- Manage budgets, while maintaining and meeting timelines
- Create and maintain quality standards on projects, using project management tools and techniques
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated with a pro-active, can do attitude
- Ability to identify gaps and provide creative, timely solutions
- Manage multiple project deliverables concurrently in a fast-pace environment
- Strong sense of accountability and passion for success
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a nice person to work with
This is a remote position with a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We ask that you carefully review all of the qualifications and criteria above and apply only if you have the qualifications listed.
If you’re interested in this position and believe you are a good fit, please send your resume and letter of interest to our Senior Manager of Project Management: firstname.lastname@example.org.