These tips can empower the field to make a difference. The field trainer may be the most underutilized role across the life sciences industry and companies are suffering as a result. When successfully deployed, field trainers play a vital part in improving onboarding, developing new hires and enhancing coaching and training for existing sales reps. While doing so, field trainers foster their own professional skills and prepare for future leadership roles.
- Create Better PowerPoint Slides With These 5 Design Strategies
- 5 Steps to Empower Field Trainers to Drive Results
- Episode 7: Rephrasing: A Powerful Tool for Facilitators
- Building Strong Professional Partnerships While Working Remotely
- Setting the Trajectory: 6 Tips for Successful Training Development
AMA ARCS Awards Blood Pressure Management Cancer Treatment CAR-T Color Communications Challenges Confidence Coronavirus COVID-19 Design Evaluation Field Trainer Gamification Guidelines Hiring Hypertension iEAR Increase Attention Instructional Design Leadership Learning and Communications Marketing Motivation Motivational Design Onboarding Payer Marketing Pharma writing PowerPoint presentations Project Management Relevance Remote-based Meetings Satisfaction Spaced Learning Tips Training Trainings Video Virtual Meetings Virtual Training well-being wellness Writing tips