Many are struggling with stress, anxiety and depression. L&D can help. The COVID-19 pandemic continues to challenge almost every aspect of our lives, particularly the ways we work. As companies have instituted remote and hybrid environments, training teams have adapted by placing great emphasis on learning through online, self-directed training tools. Although these online methods are enormously beneficial in providing safe and comprehensive learning, they can exacerbate some existing training challenges.
- Create Better PowerPoint Slides With These 5 Design Strategies
- 5 Steps to Empower Field Trainers to Drive Results
- Episode 7: Rephrasing: A Powerful Tool for Facilitators
- Building Strong Professional Partnerships While Working Remotely
- Setting the Trajectory: 6 Tips for Successful Training Development
AMA ARCS Awards Blood Pressure Management Cancer Treatment CAR-T Color Communications Challenges Confidence Coronavirus COVID-19 Design Evaluation Field Trainer Gamification Guidelines Hiring Hypertension iEAR Increase Attention Instructional Design Leadership Learning and Communications Marketing Motivation Motivational Design Onboarding Payer Marketing Pharma writing PowerPoint presentations Project Management Relevance Remote-based Meetings Satisfaction Spaced Learning Tips Training Trainings Video Virtual Meetings Virtual Training well-being wellness Writing tips