In my experience, the greatest challenges faced by field trainers usually stem from an imperfect understanding of their role. I discovered this is primarily a top-down issue while facilitating a 2019 LTEN workshop focused on enhancing field training programs. As participants in the session discussed their own challenges and opportunities, it quickly became evident just how many organizations struggle to define the responsibilities of field trainers. As a result, the talents of field trainers are often underutilized—a problem surely made worse by the pandemic, which has disrupted even long-established corporate training programs and initiatives.
- Unmasking the Role of the Instructional Designer
- How to Form Stronger Cross-Functional Partnerships
- Frontiers in Medicine: Applying Immunotherapy to More Than Cancer
- Encompass Communications and Learning Announces Corporate Sponsorship of the HBA
- Frontiers in Medicine: How Immunotherapy Is Changing Cancer Treatment